The accelerator is comprised of 12 weeks of online training and activities, culminating with a two day bootcamp, documentary trailer screening, and graduation in Las Vegas in April.
The primary objectives of this program are to:
1. Teach the documentary filmmaking process
2. Help develop a comprehensive plan for your project, including your budgets, schedules, and goals
3. Online coaching and activities to help you create web, print and, video assets to help promote your project
4. Access to more than 4 hours of exclusive documentary films I have directed along with training videos, plus the ability to post video comments asking me questions about pre-production, production, post and more.
5. A library of lessons, templates, and resources to help save you time, money, and frustration on your own projects.
Members also receive custom printed production journals and ebooks created specifically for this program.
We officially open registration on December 1st. However, we are accepting a limited number of early bird registrations. If you order before December 1st, you can save $497 on your annual membership.
My Accelerator Program Membership
Unlimited access to training, tools, and community.