Welcome to the My Documentary Accelerator!
We are Maxie Collier and Schatar Collier, and are so happy to have you in this current cohort of the My Documentary accelerator.
We have years of experience in production and live television and are able to share this information with you.
On The Doctors television series.
On set with production crew for Poultry Princess.
You are now a member of a cohort of incredibly motivated people who are committed to producing their own documentary videos.
This accelerator is comprised of 12 weeks of online training and activities, culminating with an online screening of the produced videos.
The primary objectives of this program are to:
- 1. Teach the documentary filmmaking process
- 2. Help develop a comprehensive plan for your project, including your budgets, schedules, and goals
- 3. Online coaching and activities to help you create web, print and, video assets to help promote your project
- 4. Access to more than 4 hours of exclusive documentary films I have directed along with training videos, plus the ability to post video comments asking me questions about pre-production, production, post and more.
- 5. A library of lessons, templates, and resources to help save you time, money, and frustration on your own projects.
How To Follow Along:
Follow along with the menu on the left. Watch the videos, do the exercises and complete the lessons which are created specifically for this accelerator. Should you have any questions, you can always reach us here through the support tab.
For now, get started with the first exciting introductory exercise.
My Accelerator Program Membership
Unlimited access to training, tools, and community.